Advantages and Benefits of the
ATM 911 Emergency Communications Systems
on Automatic Teller Machines
• INCREASES USAGE OF ATM’s
• BUILDS THE BANK’S IMAGE AND CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE
• A DETERRENT TO ATM CRIME
• REDUCES AREAS OF LIABILITY
• EASILY ADDED TO EXISTING ATM’s
• INSTALLS ON EXISTING TELEPHONE LINES
• NOT SUBJECT TO ALARM SYSTEM ORDINANCES
• NO ADDITIONAL COST FOR 911 SERVICE
• TAMPER AND THEFT RESISTANT
• THE CUSTOMER
Customers use the ATM more often when they know that help is only a button away
• CEO & BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The SafeAlert system assists in meeting the requirements for compliance under 1968 BPA, Reg. P, 12CFR, OTS & FDIC regulations.
The SafeAlert system provides the latest ATM safeguard technology available.
More ATM access cards will be issued.
Publicity, through advertising and the news media, will increase ATM transactions.
• LEGAL and RISK MANAGEMENT
This is an unprecedented countermeasure program for damage control and risk reduction.
• DISTRICT ATTORNEY
The usage of 911 audio tape is admissible evidence to assist in obtaining a criminal conviction.
• POLICE OFFICERS
Updated details of a SafeAlert call can be given to an officer(s) in route, enabling him to respond to a known set of circumstances, instead of reacting to an alarm.